Nui the Penguin Teether by Lanco is one of the newest fully moulded teething toys by Lanco. The cute Nui the Penguin has a teething ring on the bottom and bumpy texture on the back of head to help for sensory development and teething times. The teether is hand painted in white and black for easy colour recognition by baby.
- Hand made with 100% organic natural rubber from the sap of Hevea tree in Spain
- PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines, Phthalates FREE
- Hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes
- The toy is brightly coloured and soft to touch. Easy to grasp and handle for tiny hands.
- Different levels of roughness on the back of Pandas head provide sensory stimulation while soothing teething gums
- Contrasting colours helps with visual fixation and first interactions
- Its shape favours gripping with both hands which develops babys co-ordination
- All this makes it ideal for soothing teething gums and the sensory development of your baby by stimulating 4 senses: sight, touch,smell and taste.
- No squeaker, fully moulded
- As it is hand made from natural rubber and hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes you can be safe in the knowledge your baby is completely safe to chew it as a teether and interact with it as she/he pleases!
Usage / Care Instructions
- Suitable from birth (0 months +)
- To clean, simply wipe the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Do not sterilize.
Product number: 90447